Plan International MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the MEAL Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
Plan International MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five Years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education at Bachelor’s Degree level or equivalent in Social science, Development studies, Economics, Statistics and Management
- 5 years of monitoring & evaluation position experience and at least 2 years of Monitoring & Evaluation experience with NGOs.
- Practical knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including log frames, result chains, theories of change, and assessment/evaluations.
- Experience in staff/team management, coaching, mentoring, capacity building, and performance review and appraisal is the plus.
- Knowledge of strategic planning processes
Accountabilities and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Provide leadership and oversight in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and Learning of the project and assess the outputs, outcomes and impact of programs/projects interventions and activities
- Participate in concept note/proposal development and ensure that all proposals have clear goal, objectives and indicators illustrated by a clear log frame.
- Ensure the development of standard TORs for project purposes
- Support the Implementation of Project both to partner team and wereda level PIE project team
- Provide guidance on Plan’s corporate system (APPR, CPPR and SAP business) to project area staff
- Develop MERL/MEAL guidelines and provide program quality assurance through operational monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure mainstreaming of programme Quality in the Project in both areas
- Ensure appropriate and effective MEAL system is in place, consistent with established benchmarks, plans and organizational MERL frameworks, standards, program quality policy
- Roll-out of the Plan’s Program Policies (Program Guide, and Program Quality) and train plan staff at PA and partners on these policies, as appropriate
- Ensure equal and fair opportunities and representation of both sexes and persons with disabilities in the program.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|