Plan International Livelihood Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Livelihood Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Livelihood Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 16 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||16 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
Plan International Livelihood Officer Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSc in Crop Production.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSc in Crop Production and Agronomy, Food Security, Disaster Risk Management, Agricultural Extension, Rural Development, Agricultural Economics, Development Economics, Agribusiness Management, Development studies, Sociology or other related fields is required with a minimum of 3-5 years of related working experience.
- Good managerial experience, including managing budgets
Accountabilities and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Lead emergency livelihoods teams consisting of Community Development Facilitators (CDFs).
- Ensure emergency assessments are effectively undertaken and implement integrated emergency response, recovery and exit strategies in close collaboration with major partners and stakeholders
- Ensure all team members clearly understand and carry out their duties in accordance with personal work-plans, humanitarian principles, core values, the Code of Conduct and SPHERE.
- Work collaboratively in close relation with field, Amhara field office coordinator/manager and concerned CO staffs
- Promote productive work environment respectful of the Code of Conduct with zero tolerance for verbal and physical abuse or discrimination against other persons on the grounds of race, colour, sex or creed.
- Ensure all team members (CDFs) are fully briefed on all aspects of security, social and cultural norms and local conditions and behaviour.
- Create the conditions to ensure effective teamwork and morale is strictly observed.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|