Plan International Hygiene Promotion Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Hygiene Promotion Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Hygiene Promotion Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 17 May 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 May 2022|
|Closing Date||17 May 2022|
|Position||Hygiene Promotion Officer|
Plan International Hygiene Promotion Officer Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the South Omo, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years
- Language: Desired spoken and written English.
- Duty Station: South Omo
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in Environmental Health, public health or a related subject. Adequate experience in the field will substitute for formal qualifications.
- Minimum 4 years of total experience of which experience in WASH sector and experience in emergency WASH is advantageous.
- Experience in WASH facilities construction in a complex and demanding workload.
- Substantial experience in coordinating, mobilizing community, planning, implementation, supervision, monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated work experience in designing, supervise and implementing water, sanitation and hygiene infrastructural programs in community, school and health centres.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural areas where the project is implemented, within approved security frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, presentation and facilitation skills and an ability to train and mentor staff.
- Desired spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills (particularly Excel, Word and databases).
Project design, implementation and reporting:
- Ensure that the WASH promotion activities are implemented according to the approved donor and government agreements.
- Planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting and review of response activities as per the agreed document with donor and partners.
- Carrying out needs assessments and identify activities to increase awareness and enhance hygiene behavior change.
- Report request of material needed for WASH promotion activities and design IEC material according to the specific targeted group (adult, children, and persons living with disabilities).
- Design, monitor and implement WASH promotion activities according to the identified needs. Those may include but are not limited to: conduct sex and age segregated consultations with the affected community, WASH kits distributions, WASH kits use demonstrations, water treatment and water quality monitoring, training and follow up of community health workers, cleaning campaign.
- Design, monitor and implement WASH promotion activities that keep the community and the staff safe from the risk of WASH Related diseases.
- Provide daily/weekly report to immediate supervisor.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 17 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|