Plan International Global Assurance Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Global Assurance Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Global Assurance Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 23, 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 23, 2022|
|Position||Global Assurance Manager|
Plan International Global Assurance Manager Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office of Counter-Terrorism (Plan International) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Proven managerial experience, with emphasis on motivating and getting the best out of others.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Demonstrable knowledge of principles of auditing and risk management
- Demonstrated understanding of causal and root cause analysis
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the risks facing the development sector
- Knowledge of various donors’ conditions and requirements
- Knowledge of development sector and Humanitarian standards (Core Humanitarian Standards)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Proven managerial experience, with emphasis on motivating and getting the best out of others
- Proven skills in managing multiple assignments over a wide geographical coverage involving multiple teams
- Proven ability to analyse complex situations and problems and identify and appropriate response (conflict management)
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Holds oneself accountable for making decisions
- Able to manage budgets efficiently and effectively
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment, including the ability to build relationships with colleagues at different levels within and outside the organization – country, regional, national offices and donors.
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on Plan International Values and Behaviours
- Willing to take a stand to uphold a position or view
- Promotes innovation and learning
- Self-driven and works under minimum supervision
- Sound judgement and decision-making in complex situations
- Cross culturally adept
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Remains calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Values diversity
- Active listener
- Team player
- Knowledge of Arabic
- CISA or another relevant IT Risk or Audit qualification
- Analytical thinking
- Emotional intelligence
- Certification in audit, fraud, risk management (CIA, CFE, CRMA, CISA, etc.)
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International believes in the power and potential of every child but this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination and it is girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, the organisation strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. Plan International has been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and is now active in more than 70 countries.
Global Assurance is part of Plan International’s governance framework and was established to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Plan International’s operations. It helps Plan accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
This role will be expected to lead and manage a regional team in providing assurance to the Leadership Team and the International Board on key processes, policies and controls at country, regional or global level as well respond to the changing assurance needs of Plan International as the organisation implements the new global strategy. . The role holder will manage the delivery of the annual audit plan and will take the lead role in managing audits and reviews to deliver clear and evidence-based audit opinions within the region. The role is also involved in planning and performance of advisory or ad hoc assignments requested by the Global Assurance stakeholders.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Nairobi-Global-Assurance-Manager/796637001/ to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 23, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|