Plan International Finance Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Finance Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Finance Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 21 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||21 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
Plan International Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: A. degree in Accounting.
- Experience: At least two years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential
- Duty Station: Oromia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A. degree in Accounting. At least two years of relevant experience with financial transaction
- Ensure minimum cash balance is available for the normal functioning of the office at Program area level
- Replenish all documents on time so that the organization record shows up to date balance
- Deposit all collected cash within a week to the organization account.
- Ensure that all documents are stamped to avoid double payment
- Preparing payment voucher, cash receipt, withholding tax voucher for suppliers, purchase order, journal vouchers, and submit the hard copy to be reviewed & approved.
- Review all documents before to effect the payment according to all required check list /government compliance, donor compliance and depending to the organizational guide line
- Support the Sub-Office Finance Officer in paying tax issues to the relevant tax authority.
- Support the Program Area and Sub office Finance Coordinator and officers in Audit Facilitation.
- Prepare documentation per standard
- Ensures that adequate cash on hand is available for daily operation of the office.
- Engage the roll of Finance officer duties and responsibilities in the absence of finance Officer.
- Performs any other duty assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|