Plan International Emergency Project Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Emergency Project Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Emergency Project Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 21 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||21 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
|Position||Emergency Project Coordinator|
Plan International Emergency Project Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: MSc/BSc in Rural Development.
- Experience: At least 5+ years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential
- Duty Station: Oromia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- MSc/BSc in Rural Development, Agriculture, Economics, Development studies, Public Health, Hydraulic Engineering, Sociology or other related fields is required
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience out of which 3 years on a senior level experience or demonstrated equivalent combination.
- Good managerial experience, including managing budgets
ACCOUNTABILITIES and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Lead a multi-disciplinary professional emergency team consisting of (up to 15 staff) working on the project site
- Ensure emergency assessments are effectively undertaken and implement integrated emergency response, recovery, and exit strategies in close collaboration with major partners and stakeholders
- Ensure all team members clearly understand and carry out their duties following personal work plans, humanitarian principles, core values, the Code of Conduct, and SPHERE.
- Work collaboratively in close relation with the field, OPA, and concerned CO staff
- Ensure existing human resources needs are fully assessed, identified, described, and communicated, in collaboration with the field and Country Office HR Officers.
- Promote a productive work environment respectful of the Code of Conduct with zero tolerance for verbal and physical abuse or discrimination against other persons on the grounds of race, color, sex, or creed.
- Ensure all team members are fully briefed on all aspects of security, social and cultural norms, and local conditions and behavior.
- Create the conditions to ensure effective teamwork and morale are strictly observed.
- Conduct periodic performance appraisals of team members and provide timely feedback.
- Ensure logistical resources demands are fully assessed, identified, described, and communicated, in collaboration with the PA and Country Office logistic department.
- Identify training needs and work with the HR department to develop and implement relevant training plans.
- Ensure compliance with all Ethiopian government legal, contractual, labour, and statutory requirements.
- Communicate effectively on usage, procedures, and relevant communications protocols to all emergency response teams.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|