Plan International Emergency Business Development Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Emergency Business Development Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Emergency Business Development Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 24 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||24 April 2022|
|Position||Emergency Business Development Coordinator|
Plan International Emergency Business Development Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BA degree in Economics.
- Experience: At least 5+ years
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English language;
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BA degree in Economics, Sociology, DRM or related/equivalent subjects.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience out of which 3 years on a senior level experience (not necessarily gained in an NGO or INGO) or demonstrated equivalent combination in proposal development or fund acquisition,
- Excellent command of logical frameworks, budgets and technical formats;
- Capacity to work in a multi-sector team, including coordinating technical input into proposals;
- Ability to work with staff in country and NO staff remotely in writing and where necessary revising proposals.
- Familiarity with requirements of key humanitarian donors and capacity to work in a multi-donor environment, including OFDA, EHF, UNICEF, UNCHR, ECHO and other emergency funding streams.
- Engage with the emergency team (both technical and leadership positions) to guide the swift design and development of programme concepts and proposals;
- Coordinate with grants management and compliance teams to incorporate compliances in the proposals
- Work closely with Head of Business Development and supporting National Offices to ensure proposals address strategies, compliance and concerns of donors, to support proposal development;
- Ensure Plan’s procedure and guidelines in proposal development in the context of emergencies are followed;
- Develop systems to improve the proposal drafting process
- Work to strict deadlines coordinating with multiple stakeholders coordinating input from local and international partners, be they public or private for proposal development;
- Support the technical teams in preparing accurate budgets that are in line with the proposal strategy and logical frame;
- Ensure that each proposal submission is fully costed based on the cost recovery policy
- Ensure high-quality and timely production of humanitarian nexus to development and emergency project proposals in a range of technical areas;
- Ensures proposals are in line with PIE CS, capacity and capability;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 24 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|