Plan International Education in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Education in Emergency Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Education in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 22 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||22 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Education in Emergency Coordinator|
Plan International Education in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: E./BA degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Language: Excellent written, verbal communication skills in English and Amharic
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- E./BA degree in Education, Community Development, Psychology, Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing Education in Emergency (EiE) projects
- Minimum of two successful assignments in a complex IDP emergency situation (at least one of these must be field level post);
- Experience with the following technical areas:
- Mobilizing as well as facilitating training to teachers
- Knowledge and practical experience in EiE as per the INEE Minimum Standards
- Participation and/or coordination with the Education Cluster
- Knowledge and experience in formal and non-formal education
ACCOUNTABLITIES and Responsibility:
- Review, assess and update the child learning situations in IDP sites and host communities of intervention areas.
- Assess and highlight education issues requiring responses and recommend for specific actions taking children into consideration.
- Assess in-country resources with relevant staff and agencies that assist in capacity building programs of project staff and stakeholders.
- Identify potential partnerships to implement recommendations, assess potential partners where available or make recommendations on how to fill gaps.
- Collaboratively work with project and country office staff in redesigning programs/plan as required.
- In collaboration with national and international Education and Child Protection Actors, map current institutional response capacities – including conducting an education specific 5Ws.
- Design most appropriate education interventions based on the outcomes of assessments and the context.
- Ensure that issues of gender, protection, DRR, and conflict sensitivity are factored into the program design.
- Ensure PLAN’s guidelines and UN education cluster standards are considered and any departures documented.
- Work in close collaboration with other program specialists to ensure that emergency interventions build upon each other and link in to longer term programming.
- Support for developing education program plan, concept papers, and proposals in respect of the above.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|