Plan International Community Development Facilitators Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Community Development Facilitators position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Community Development Facilitators Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 22 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||22 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Community Development Facilitators|
Plan International Community Development Facilitators Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Diploma, or Technical and Vocational Training School (10 + 3) graduate.
- Experience: 5 years
- Language: Fluency in English and Amharic language is essential
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Diploma, or Technical and Vocational Training School (10 + 3) graduate in Community Development studies, Social work, WASH and SBCC studies and related with 5 years of experience. Or first degree in the above fields or equivalent with two-year experience.
- Minimum of 2 years extensive experience in development work at grassroots level. This includes working in water development, hygiene and sanitation, agriculture and nutrition disciplines.
- Experience working in international NGOs is an advantage.
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of working areas.
ACCOUNTABILITIES and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Facilitate community mobilizations, SBCC and Community conversation activities of Healthy Village (Gender Transformative WASH) – Nutrition) program at community and school level.
- Facilitate the program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project target community level.
- Organize different training, workshop and meeting at community and school level.
- Follow-up of child growth monitoring work.
- Support evidence (research) and knowledge management work by preparing program’s best practices, good lessons, documentation and sharing. It also including preparing case stories, high quality photo and videos.
- Monitoring the establishment of VESA groups, and provide technical support for them on the operation and management.
- Participate in different assessments and surveys which will be conducted at community, health institutions and school level in partnership with stakeholders and consultants.
- Monitor food security/nutrition activities which includes vegetables production around homesteads using irrigation.
- Ensure the implementation of multi-use system of water for demestiv use, and to produce vegetables, poultry, and ruminants (sheep and goats). This includes, new construction, repurposing and maintenance of schemes.
- Mobilize communities, Kebele WASH team, WASHCOs, Sanitation marketing producer groups, school WASH clubs, (girls, boys, men and women and influential religious, CBOs, Iddir leaders to promote behavioral change and demand creation on improved latrine, handwashing and safe water use practices positive gender norms and implement positive gender practices.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|