Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Community Development Facilitator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 16 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||16 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Position||Community Development Facilitator|
Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Crop Production and Agronomy, Rural Development, Agricultural Development, Agricultural Economics, Animal/Livestock and Rangeland Science, Development studies, Sociology or other related fields is required with a minimum of 1-3 years of related working experience.
Accountabilities and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Ensure project beneficiary committee are established or revitalized marinating the right composition and according to guideline indicated in the project document;
- Ensure project stakeholders understand and deliver project inputs in accordance with personal work-plans, humanitarian principles, core values, the Code of Conduct and SPHERE.
- Work collaboratively in close relation with woreda sectors and community structures such as beneficiary selection committee and extension agents;
- Promote a productive work environment respectful of the Code of Conduct with zero tolerance for verbal and physical abuse or discrimination against other persons on the grounds of race, colour, sex or creed.
- Provide feedback on the periodic performance of the project to the Livelihood Officer, and PC as needed.
- Ensure logistical resources demands are in place and properly utilized at grassroots level;
- Ensure input distribution sites, stores and safety and security of project inputs at community level.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|