Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Community Development Facilitator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 21 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||21 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
|Position||Community Development Facilitator|
Plan International Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSc/BA or equivalent in health science.
- Experience: 3 (three) years
- Language: Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Duty Station: Oromia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education BSc/BA or equivalent in health science, nursing, nutrition, sociology and other development studies
- 3 (three) years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Facilitate different community-level pieces of training, workshops, and experience sharing visits on Sexual Reproductive Health Rights, social norms, and gender equality to support girls’ empowerment
- Facilitate, mobilize and support communities and children’s engagement in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Plan’s programs and projects at the village level
- Facilitate and establish smooth working relationships between Plan, children, families, community leadership, government extension staff and other stakeholders at district and village levels
- Take part in beneficiary selection processes, including to facilitating and ensuring the inclusion of children with disabilities, sponsor children, girls/women
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and networks at district and village levels
- Prepare and submit progress reports properly and timely
- Perform other duties as requested by the immediate supervisor
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|