Plan International Child Protection Information Management Systems CPiMS Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child Protection Information Management Systems CPiMS Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Child Protection Information Management Systems CPiMS Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
|Position||Child Protection Information Management Systems CPiMS Officer|
Plan International Child Protection Information Management Systems CPiMS Officer Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential, Fluency in Local Language (Amharic) is a desirable
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Statistics, Social Science, Computer Science or Project Management.
- Diploma in IT with a base in Database Development will be an added advantage and certificate in M&E is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in INGO’s and or UN Agencies in developmental or in humanitarian programmes, out of which 2+ years in field postings, and 2+ years working for an international agency on management information systems development.
- Experience in Child Protection Information management system and CPIMS+
- Proven experience of undertaking analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research using relevant software
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Managing and maintaining child protection information management system (CPIMS), to the level of high quality standard.
- Periodically produce high quality documentation and reporting from the CPIMS system to inform programs and quality implementation of activities at the field level, and to input advocacy and communication briefs with donors and other stakeholders
- Maintain a program database and ensure that the databases are updated regularly.
- Support the adaptation/ contextualization, standardization, operationalization and harmonization of existing CPIMS/CPIMS+ tools, forms and resources, SOPs and information sharing protocols
- Work closely with the CPiE Coordinator, CPiE MEAL Coordinator and other relevant project staffs on the roll out of the CPIMS /CPIMS+ where necessary. Ensure the appropriate set-up and roll out of the system based on the pre-defined phased approach in line with the case management data flow, referral pathways, SOPs for case management and the ISP
- Offer technical support and training to CPiE project teams in managing and maintaining their CPIMS tools, data and supporting teams to produce high quality documentation and reporting that informs implementation of activities on the ground.
- Support, and where needed lead workshops, training events, and meetings aimed at experience sharing and developing technical capacity of staff at all levels, in CPIMS and other information management and reporting.
- Contextualize and roll-out basic trainings on case management to respond to identified gaps and priorities with support from MEAL Coordinator.
- Support data analysis workshops and generate reports/content to be regularly documented and shared with donors, CP actors and through other relevant networks
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|