Plan International Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 17 May 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 May 2022|
|Closing Date||17 May 2022|
|Position||Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator|
Plan International Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 5 years
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Community Development, Law, Political Science and related fields with at least 5 years relevant experience of which at least three years’ experience with NGOs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee implementation of child protection in emergency project activities ensuring that services are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with donor regulations;
- Ensure that child protection partners and frontline staff understand the requirements and quality standards for implementation;
- Work with the CPiE Programme Manager to ensure child protection program is implemented in ways responsive to communities, stakeholders, and children in line with Plan International principles, values, procedures and strategic plan;
- Work with the CPiE Programme Manager to develop detailed implementation plans (DIP) including procurement, recruitment and distribution schedules of program supplies in line with program logistics/supply chain capacity;
- In coordination with the CPiE Programme Manager, work with the child protection team to develop work-plans and follow-up with team members regularly to ensure that activities are on track;
- Supervise CPiE Officers on their day-to-day work and provide them with hands-on technical support and guidance;
- Monitor project progress against both programmatic and budgetary targets, making adjustments to project implementation as necessary in consultation with the CO CPiE Technical team;
- Prepare timely and high-quality project and donor reports on project activities in compliance with internal plan International requirements and any relevant external donor requirements;
- Undertaking ongoing protection needs assessments, capacity assessments of local stakeholders and identify needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency;
- Provide timely coordination and guidance in the delivery of child protection in emergencies programs.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 17 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|