Plan International CDF Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the CDF position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International CDF Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 April 2022|
|Closing Date||16 April 2022|
Plan International CDF Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Social work, development studies and other related field at least 2 years relevant experience of which at least two years’ experience with NGOs.
- In-depth knowledge of GBV, harmful traditional practices, gender equality, girls right and their relevance in their protection
- Demonstrated experience of working on child protection, gender equality, HTPs, civil society development, lobby and advocacy, behavioural change and communications
- Experience conducting joint supportive supervision with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of effective participatory monitoring and evaluation
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word.
Accountabilities and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Facilitate the lobby and advocacy activities of the she leads project at district and community level.
- Facilitate project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project at woreda and community level.
- Organize different training, workshop and meeting at community level
- Mobilize communities (girls, boys, men and women and influential [religious, CBOs, Iddir] leaders to promote positive gender norms and implement positive gender practices.
- Establish and support community conversation and champions of change groups at community level for smooth project implementation.
- Support formal (GYW lead CSOs, youth associations, women associations) and informal institutions (girls clubs, child parliaments) to advocate the issue of girls and young women.
- Support and facilitate joint implementation plan of the project with relevant government stakeholders.
- Monitor and follow up Community conversation and champions of change discussion at community level
- Participate in the assessment and surveys in partnership with stakeholders
- Facilitates effective participation of children, children with disabilities, families, communities and stakeholders in project activities
- Facilitate and follow up material distribution at community level
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|