Payment Specialist Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel Career. Flexi-Personnel, is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Payment Specialist to join their team.
Payment Specialist Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel
Flexi-Personnel is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. To grow tenfold by consistently delivering an unmatched customer experience enabled by a progressive culture.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Payment Specialist
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 24th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Customer Service Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service – Payment Processing related roles.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive, record, and process client bills for payment in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify, organize, prioritize, and process user requests through the system.
- Collect and verify all user documents and information.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to increase and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Various support tasks assigned as shall be assigned.
- Handling online payment requests by providing relevant product/service information to clients
- Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, and maintain records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, and comments, actions taken.
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
Competency and Technical Skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
To apply visit ats.flexi-personnel and submit your application or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2023. Indicate the Payment Specialist and the expected salary in the email subject.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.