OXFAM East Africa Food crisis Response Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the OXFAM is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the East Africa Food crisis Response Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with OXFAM.
OXFAM East Africa Food crisis Response Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 23, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 05, 2022.
|OXFAM EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Oxfam International (OXFAM)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 05, 2022|
|Position||East Africa Food crisis Response Manager|
OXFAM East Africa Food crisis Response Manager Jobs 2022
The Oxfam International (OXFAM) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Post Graduate Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Posted: 22/03/2022 09:32.
- Start Date: Not Available.
- Salary: In line Oxfam values and according to location.
- Level: Management.
- Deadline: 05/04/2022 23:59.
- Hours: 36.
- Benefits: In line Oxfam values and according to location.
- Job Type: Fixed Term .
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Post Graduate Degree or Degree with equivalent work experience from a recognised University/college in International Development or any other related area that can bring added value to the job.
- Relevant international experience of 7 – 10 years for post graduate holders, or 10 years + for degree holders, including budgeting, planning, programme cycle management, preferably in an international NGO/operational UN agency/equivalent, out of which at least 5 years should be supervisory/managerial experience.
- Excellent value-based people management skills, with proven ability to lead multi-cultural with integrity and professionalism always.
- Extensive experience in large-scale humanitarian and resilience programming at senior levels, including both in sudden-onset disasters and in complex, insecure environments.
- Experience of working with and influencing government at senior levels.
- Knowledge of and experience of working with and influencing donors, UN and the cluster system at senior levels.
- Commitment to and experience of working with local partners, including women rights organizations, and civil society networks and provide strategic support to gradually increase their influence and programme portfolios.
- Knowledge and understanding of WASH, Emergency Food Security and Livelihoods, Gender and Protection programming in humanitarian response and resilience programming.
- Experience of implementing gendered humanitarian interventions and mainstreaming of other key programme quality themes such as accountability to local populations in humanitarian and resilience interventions.
- Commitment to and knowledge of working with networks and a partnership approach across the spectrum of Oxfam’s work, including innovative approaches to influence humanitarian actions
- Excellent communicator with strong written and reporting skills, and an excellent ability to influence verbally to persuade with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work strategically and cooperatively with a number of different in and out of country stakeholders and working relationships.
- Adaptable in approach to work with a willingness to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Proven ability to work with multi-million budgets, including monitoring and evaluation and reporting.
What we offer:
- At Oxfam, we believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment – as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career. Oxfam is committed to providing a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruitment.oxfam.org/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=705 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 05, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.oxfam.org|