OXFAM Director of Safeguarding Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the OXFAM is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Director of Safeguarding position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with OXFAM.
OXFAM Director of Safeguarding Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 04, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by March 15, 2022.
|OXFAM EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Oxfam International (OXFAM)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 04, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 15, 2022|
|Position||Director of Safeguarding|
OXFAM Director of Safeguarding Jobs 2022
The Oxfam International (OXFAM) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Experience working for an International NGO or UN agency.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Posted: 03/04/2022 19:22.
- Start Date: Not Available.
- Salary: In line Oxfam values and according to location.
- Location: Flexible (OIS or Oxfam office location).
- Level: Management.
- Deadline: 15/04/2022 23:59.
- Hours: 36.
- Benefits: In line Oxfam values and according to location.
- Job Type: Fixed Term.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
Who we’re looking for:
- Relevant qualification in a safeguarding -related field (which could include gender-based violence, social work etc.) and/or extensive experience in preventing, detecting, and responding to sexual abuse and exploitation, sexual harassment, and/or child abuse.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic, creative leadership, management, and co-ordination in a complex organization (i.e., network, confederation or a federation with multiple teams and functions).
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others in a complex organization (i.e., network, confederation or a federation with multiple teams and functions), demonstrating team building and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable experience of successfully empowering, motivating, managing, and mentoring staff from diverse back grounds (including remote/virtual management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across a range of audiences, diplomacy, negotiations, influencing and conflict mediation skills in a culturally and linguistically diverse environment where English is the working language.
- Experience working for an International NGO or UN agency.
What we offer
- This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference in safeguarding department and key contributor to safeguarding issues At Oxfam, we believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment –as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career.
- Oxfam is committed to providing a fair compensation package and to providing a flexible, supportive, working environment.
How to Apply?
- Please click on the “apply” button to start the application process. Please upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted- usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.oxfam.org|