NRC Regional Programme Adviser Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the NRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Regional Programme Adviser position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with NRC.
NRC Regional Programme Adviser Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 27, 2022.
|NRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 27, 2022|
|Position||Regional Programme Adviser|
NRC Regional Programme Adviser Jobs 2022
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English (and relevant language/s for the region), both written and verbal; is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Several years of experience within the humanitarian/recovery context, of which 3 years of Manager/Advisor experience
- Specialist knowledge and expertise equivalent to an advanced university degree in a relevant field (e.g., international development, politics, social science)
- Knowledge of institutional donors’ strategies, priorities, and compliance requirements – NMFA, UNHCR, FCDO, ECHO etc.
- Track record of successful proposal development, or similar in funding or partnerships
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts, with preference for previous experience in (name of region, or country contexts)
- Understanding of, and commitment to working collaboratively with technical and operational colleagues within a matrix structure, including capacity building
- Experience of developing learning and development tools and resources to support capacity building
- Knowledge of and interest in new business opportunities, including commercial partnerships
- Experience of working with cross-country programmes and donors
- Fluency in English (and relevant language/s for the region), both written and verbal; is an asset
Overview of the Role
- The Regional Programme Adviser will have a number of allocated country offices and will provide a range of advisory support and capacity building to in relation to programme proposal development, grants management, and PCM (ensuring the effective management of the full programme cycle and donor reporting). Additionally, they may act as the within regional team expert on a particular area of programme and business development.
- The postholder acts as the key interface between the country office, regional office and head office. As part of a technical matrix structure, the postholder is required to work collaboratively with colleagues in both the technical and the operational management structures in country offices, and also has a technical accountability to the programme function, policy, strategy, and direction as determined through the Head Office level of the NRC. Staff within the team may be required to contribute to global initiatives as part of a wider community of specialists. Collaborative working with colleagues within the wider regional programme team, at HO and in other Regions is essential to effectiveness in the role and maximising the shared learning across NRC.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/requisitions/job/5759 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 27, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.nrc.no|