NRC Information Counselling and Legal Assistance ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the NRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Information Counselling and Legal Assistance ICLA Technical Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with NRC.
NRC Information Counselling and Legal Assistance ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 April 2022.
|NRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||16 April 2022|
|Position||Information Counselling and Legal Assistance ICLA Technical Assistant|
NRC Information Counselling and Legal Assistance ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Assosa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Duty Station: Assosa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from working as a paralegal or techncial assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Some knowledge of English is required
Role and responsibilities:
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist a range of support with the implementation of the ICLA portfolio according to plan of action
- Implement independently procedures and activities within the ICLA projects as delegated
- Responsible for organising and delivery of tasks in line with priorities and standards
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the specialist area of work in which technical assistance and support is being provided, in order to be most effective in supporting the team
- Use initiative in day to day problem solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities and standards for the area of work
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.nrc.no|