NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the NRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the ICLA Technical Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with NRC.
NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 16, 2022.
|NRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 16, 2022|
|Position||ICLA Technical Assistant|
NRC ICLA Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Dadaab.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in law, political science, or other relevant discipline. Diploma with experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years humanitarian experience with refugees/internally displaced persons (IDPs) at field level with an NGO or other international organization.
- Good understanding of the Dadaab context.
- Experience in reporting, client management, case studies and research.
- Knowledge on SSPS and other data management systems
- Experience from working as a Project Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven skills in report writing
- Advanced computer skills; Word, Excel, Power point.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Ensure that project activities are implemented in accordance with project agreements
- Prepare and develop weekly, monthly and other status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents and keeping of records
- Assess, promote and document ideas for technical improvement and further program development options
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and assess new and better ways to assist.
- Promote the rights of refugees/returnees in line with advocacy strategy
- Adherence to NRC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines in relation to provision of information, counseling, legal assistance and referral activities.
- Provision of direct counseling and legal assistance services by ICLA in Dadaab camp complex and coordination with legal aid partners on complementary services.
- Supporting the provision of internal referrals from other ICLA/NRC core competencies for refugees in need of counselling and legal assistance services.
- Preparation of client intake and case management forms for counseling and legal assistance services and ensure confidentiality of client data.
- Regular liaison with legal partners/legal aid providers on case management for ICLA beneficiaries.
- Preparation of referral forms for referrals to external partners and ICLA Somalia.
- Support the conducting of awareness raising, capacity building and training activities for communities, government officials and NGOs on ICLA thematic areas including housing, land and property rights.
- Prepare and compile weekly, monthly and mid and end term reports.
- Supervise relevant NRC community staff supporting project activities.
- Participate in ICLA continuous assessments, mapping and investigation and supervise data collection during ICLA surveys and assessments
- Any other tasks as assigned by line manager.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/requisitions/job/5711 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 16, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.nrc.no|