NRC Expert Local Governance and Local Development Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the NRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Expert Local Governance and Local Development position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with NRC.
NRC Expert Local Governance and Local Development Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 19 April 2022.
|NRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||19 April 2022|
|Position||Expert Local Governance and Local Development|
NRC Expert Local Governance and Local Development Jobs 2022
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: 7-10 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Master’s degree in Decentralisation, or Governance and Development, Law, International Relations, Political sciences, Sociology or any other relevant and related field from a recognized University.
- At least 7-10 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally in a regional or international organizations, with demonstrable skills in policy analysis, design and implementation of Decentralization, local development programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical assistance of the STC Number 8 on Public, Local Governance, Urban Development and Decentralisation (AU-STC No 8) Sub Committee on
- Develop Resource’s Mobilization Strategy for the advocacy for the entry into force of the African Charter on Values and Principles of Decentralization and Local Governance and Local Development implementation and its implementations programs
- Ensure the promotion of decentralization, local government/authority and local development on the continent through the use of the African Charter on Decentralization, Local Government and Local Development;
- Support the delivery of the technical objectives of the Sub Committee on Decentralization and Local Governance assigned to him/her for the implementation of sectorial work plans and the initiation of advisory opinions and policy papers within their thematic area.
- Serve as the focal point for STC No 8 Decentralization and Local Governance Sub Committee, and at this end, engage stakeholders within Members States and Regional Economic Communities (RECs)/Regional Mechanisms (RMs) and relevant international organisations in designing and implementing strategies
- Provide advice on STC No 8 issues to various stakeholders, including input into official communications, organising seminars, workshops and other related activities in the field of Decentralisation, Local Governance and Local Development;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 19 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.nrc.no|