NRC Expert Constitutionalism and Rule of Law Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the NRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Expert Constitutionalism and Rule of Law position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with NRC.
NRC Expert Constitutionalism and Rule of Law Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 19 April 2022.
|NRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||19 April 2022|
|Position||Expert Constitutionalism and Rule of Law|
NRC Expert Constitutionalism and Rule of Law Jobs 2022
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 5 years
- Language: Candidate must be Proficient in English. Proficiency in one or more other working language(s) of the AU will be an advantage.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Master’s university Degree in Peace & Security Studies, International Studies, Political Science, Public Policy, Law, Public Administration, or other related disciplines with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- A Bachelor degree in the above-mentioned fields with at least 7 years relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Additional trainings or certification in the field of constitutionalism and Constitution amendment would be an added advantage;
- Experience with international organizations operating in the area of democracy and good governance would be desirable.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- AU efforts toward constitutional assistance programs in Africa especially in countries in transition and countries undergoing constitutional amendments.
- AU efforts toward the mainstreaming of Rule of law principles in Africa.
- The development, validation and implementation of the amended AU Early Warning Response Mechanism.
- The development, validation and implementation of the AU guidelines on Constitutional amendments.
- The conduct of capacity building sessions for Rule of Law stakeholders in Africa.
- The development, validation and implementation of the AU strategy on the inclusion and the mainstreaming of the African Charter on Democracy, Elections and Governance.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 19 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.nrc.no|