NPO Leishmaniasis Job 2023 at Nairobi by WHO Career. WHO, an international NGO Operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified NPO Leishmaniasis to join their team.
NPO Leishmaniasis Job 2023 at Nairobi by WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide. The WHO was established on 7 April 1948. The first meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the agency’s governing body, took place on 24 July of that year. The WHO incorporated the assets, personnel, and duties of the League of Nations’ Health Organization and the Office International d’Hygiène Publique, including the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).
Vacancy Post Name:
- NPO Leishmaniasis
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Last Date to Apply
- 16th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Essential: – A University degree in Clinical Medicine, in Public health /or Epidemiology.
- Desirable: – University degree in Clinical Medicine, with advanced training in the Control of Tropical Diseases Proven knowledge in communicable Disease prevention and control.
- Essential: – At least 7 years’ experience on implementation of Communicable disease prevention and control programmes at national or county level.
- Desirable: – At least 5 years’ experience in management and Control of Leishmaniasis and NTDs diseases.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
The goal of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) programme is to accelerate reduction of disease burden through control, elimination and eradication of targeted NTDs and to contribute to poverty alleviation and improve quality of life of the affected people. The programme provides necessary technical support for strengthening national. Strategies for preventive chemotherapy, provision of health education, access to safe water, sanitation & hygiene and environmental improvements ie ‘the PHASE” approach and Intensified Disease Management( IDM). Specifically targeting moving towards elimination of VL as a public health problem.
- Technical expertise
- Producing results
- Fostering integration and teamwork
- Effective Communication.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online