Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job 2023 at Kampala by UCDA Career. UCDA, an Government agency operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to join their team.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job 2023 at Kampala by UCDA
The Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA) is a government agency that was established by an Act of Parliament – UCDA Act, 1991 – which was amended in 1994, Cap. 325, and repealed and replaced by the National Coffee Act No. 17 of 2021.
The Authority is governed by a Board of Directors which oversees the conduct of business and supervision of the UCDA management. The UCDA management is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Authority.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Last Date to Apply
- 20th February 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Strategy And Business Development
- Monitoring And Evaluation
- Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative Economics; OR Economics; OR Statistics; OR Mathematics; OR Social Sciences, OR relevant field from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, or a related discipline obtained from a recognized University / Institution.
- At least five (5) years relevant working experience in monitoring and evaluation of public sector programmes and / or projects in Government or reputable organization.
Required Personal Competences and Skills
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, writing and oral skills, and ability to communicate and present information in a clear and organized manner in writing and orally.
- Capacity to develop visual systems and presentations that help summarize and visualize evaluation findings.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time. Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage proactively and constructively with diverse teams.
- Proficiency in usage of statistical analysis packages such as: SPSS, STATA, Excel, MS ACCESS, Epinfo.
- Demonstrated track record of sharing knowledge with others.
Key Result Areas
- Provide technical support in design, implementation and review of UCDA’s monitoring and evaluation activities, specifically compiling, analyzing and interpreting data to track performance and delivery of set targets.
- Participate in development of tools and indicators for use in quarterly and annual compliance and efficiency audits; and collecting, collating and filing quarterly Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) returns for the Authority.
- Implement the Authority’s M&E system, guidelines, manuals and standard operating procedures for the Department so as to facilitate monitoring and implementation of UCDA’s strategic plan, annual work plans and projects at all levels.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation indicators and ensure that all Departments submit regular, structured performance monitoring reports for analysis in order to facilitate management review and decision making.
- Undertake data quality audits to provide in–depth assessment of data quality reported by Departments and implement action plans in collaboration with them for corrective measures on identified gaps during the data quality audits.
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly, mid-term as well as annual Departmental activity / plan performance monitoring reports.
- Participate in annual work plan performance reviews and provide support in preparing reports.
- Promote learning, feedback, and knowledge sharing on achievements and lessons learned among the UCDA officials and stakeholders,
- Participate in evaluations, reviews, surveys, surveillance of activities focusing on the overall Authority’s performance tracking, measurement and reporting.
- Manage monitoring and evaluation data, including databases management.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
How To Apply:
- Follow the following link below to access the available positions: https://mis.ugandacoffee.go.ug/cportal/career
- Signup before applying for the vacancy in case you don’t have any existing account and under User Type, select Others.
- Identify the vacancy that interests you and click “Apply for this Vacancy”
- Fill the Application Form and follow the prompts accordingly.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates as a single Document of maximum size 2MB, in Portable Document Format (pdf).
In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on email@example.com
Please note the deadline for applications is 20th February 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.