Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job 2023 at Moyo by WUSC Career. WUSC, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to join their team.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job 2023 at Moyo by WUSC
World University Service of Canada (WUSC) is a Canadian non-profit organization with a mission to enhance education, economic opportunities, and empowerment for youth. We work with a diverse network of students, volunteers, institutions, governments, and businesses. Together, we foster youth-centered solutions to overcome inequality and exclusion. WUSC is working in partnership with the Aga Khan Foundation of Canada (AKFC) with funding from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) to implement the Adolescent Girls’ Education in Crisis Initiative (AGENCI).
Vacancy Post Name:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- World University Service of Canada (WUSC)
Last Date to Apply
- 14th March 2023
- Moyo, Uganda
- Deputy Program Manager, WUSC Uganda
- 1 year (renewable)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent mix of education and experience.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation of development programs;
- Experience working with international development partners, international non-governmental organizations and donors, ideally with Global Affairs Canada (formerly known as DFATD or CIDA);
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation concepts and principles is required.
The AGENCI Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Manager will provide leadership on M&E activities and ensure quality oversight in order to meet project obligations and donor requirements. The M&E Manager is expected to provide technical expertise to ensure efficient, effective and timely planning and execution of the various project M&E processes and activities. Specifically, the M&E Manager is responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and updating monitoring and evaluation tools and systems (such as the Performance Management Framework) linked to key indicators for the purpose of informing program activities and reporting to the donor, and supporting continuous evidence-based learning and adaptive management in the process;
- Providing high quality technical support on planning, development and implementation of M&E systems to AGENCI staff and partner staff;
- Implementation of the AGENCI monitoring framework, using GAC’s Results-Based Management (RBM) principles;
- Ensuring M&E tasks (such as planning, coordination of monitoring and data collection activities, training of staff, etc.) are effectively carried out in accordance with the AGENCI’s MERL plan and to respond to both donor and corporate’s RBM requirements.
- Knowledge of quantitative data collection and analysis is preferred;
- Knowledge of international development, and with issues that impact refugees and host communities;
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills in English, Kiswahili, and ideally at least one other language commonly spoken in Uganda.
Advertisement details and Apply Now