Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by UCDA Career. UCDA, is a government agency in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to join their team.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by UCDA
Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA) is a public Authority established by an Act of Parliament mandated to regulate, promote and oversee the quality of coffee along the entire value chain, support research and development, promote production, and improve the marketing of coffee to optimize earnings for coffee stakeholders and the country.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Director Strategy and Business Development
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- An Honors degree in either Economics and Statistics, or Economics, or Statistics, or Agricultural Economics, or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or relevant field.
- At least 7 years’ relevant working experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems and frameworks, three (3) years of which must have been at a managerial level in a reputable public or private organisation.
- Working experience with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) will be an added advantage.
Key Result Areas:
- Prepare consolidated program performance / progress reports for Management to submit to the relevant bodies, in accordance with approved reporting formats and timing.
- Create and update a data bank on UCDA monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Prepare the annual budget, work plans and procurement plans for the Monitoring and Evaluation Department and monitor their implementation.
- Develop, review and monitor the implementation of a Monitoring and Evaluation system and framework for the Authority;
- Provide advice and clarity on UCDA programme and project objectives, indicators and targets;
- Monitor data quality and management throughout the processes of collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, including database systems.
- Support users of the M&E system by conducting training, providing information and resolving problems
- Provide effective supervisory guidance to direct reports and functional guidance as necessary.
- Manage and coach the departmental team to retain high caliber staff for better delivery of services.
- Design and lead regular capacity-building initiatives across the organization, ensuring that programme staff are able to use M&E systems to assess progress, identify challenges/opportunities and take action.
Competency and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse team, and a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software and skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of using web based data systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to review, synthesize information and produce quality reports.
How To Apply:
- Follow the following link below to access the available positions: https://mis.ugandacoffee.go.ug/cportal/career
- Signup before applying for the vacancy in case you don’t have any existing account and under User Type, select Others.
- Identify the vacancy that interests you and click “Apply for this Vacancy”
- Fill the Application Form and follow the prompts accordingly.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates as a single Document of maximum size 2MB, in Portable Document Format (pdf).
In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on email@example.com
Please note the deadline for applications is 17th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The holders of these positions will be offered contracts subject to the Ministry of Public Service Guidelines on Rationalization of Government Agencies and Public Expenditure Exercise
View More Jobs:
|Company Jobs||Post Name|
|Care International||Women Economic Empowerement|
|Care International||Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist|
|Care International||Initiative Manager|
|HealthRight International||Country Director|
|Malteser International||Country Coordinator|