Mercy Corps People Operations Advisor Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Mercy Corps is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the People Operations Advisor position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Mercy Corps.
Mercy Corps People Operations Advisor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 23, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 02, 2022.
|Mercy Corps EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Mercy Corps|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 02, 2022|
|Position||People Operations Advisor|
Mercy Corps People Operations Advisor Jobs 2022
The Mercy Corps seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- 5 or more years experience in international human resources, with at least 3 in business partner/ advisory capacity.
- 3 or more years of experience within the humanitarian and international development sector. Experience at the country/ program level is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with emergency or critical incident response in the humanitarian and international development sector, including familiarity with Sphere and Core Humanitarian standards.
- Comfort and familiarity supporting and advising teams operating in complex and rapidly evolving humanitarian contexts.
- Familiarity with humanitarian program start up activities, particularly related to the range of People-related activities..
- Proven ability to work productively with a wide variety of stakeholders to run both participatory processes and also meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on producing quality products.
- Ability to lead teams, handle negotiations and facilitate planning processes.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Availability to work non-standard hours as needed, especially when supporting an active emergency or critical incident response..
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently is necessary. French, Arabic, Spanish and/or Russian language skills are also preferred.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.jobvite.com/mercycorps/job/onD6ifw8 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 02, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.mercycorps.org|