Mercy Corps Partnerships and New initiatives Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Mercy Corps is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Partnerships and New initiatives Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Mercy Corps.
Mercy Corps Partnerships and New initiatives Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 05 May 2022.
|Mercy Corps EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Mercy Corps|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 April 2022|
|Closing Date||05 May 2022|
|Position||Partnerships and New initiatives Manager|
Mercy Corps Partnerships and New initiatives Manager Jobs 2022
The Mercy Corps seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BA degree.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BA degree in relevant field and MA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive work experience, with demonstrated strengths in program or portfolio management, grants management, proposal development, and donor reporting.
- Familiarity with US, EU and other donor regulations related to reporting requirements and ability to understand and adjust to the donor contractual requirements preferred.
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a workload comprised of varying and changing tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in staff management, supervision and capacity building.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a multi-cultural and high-stress environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English required.
- Arabic and/or Kurdish language skills are highly preferred.
- Excellent representation skills required.
- Previous work experience in conflict and/or post-conflict environments, particularly in the Middle East, preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Map existing implementing partners and other donor projects across a variety of technical sectors including market systems development, livelihoods, natural resource management, social cohesion
- In partnership with the Director of Programs (DOP), Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Program Leads help build strategic relationships with key stakeholders, peer agencies and donors that lead towards funding opportunities.
- In partnership with The DoP and SLT help build relationships with potential partners, including international and national NGOs for sustainable programming
- In partnership with DoP and Regional Program Team (RPT) update and maintain a tracking system for potential and current donors and new business opportunities.
- Interface with Mercy Corps headquarters and the regional office to keep abreast of donor strategic priorities, specific requirements and deadlines.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.jobvite.com/mercycorps/job/oJcqjfwo….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 05 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.mercycorps.org|