MEAL Assistant Job 2023 at Soroti by WVI Career. WVI, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified MEAL Assistant to join their team.
MEAL Assistant Job 2023 at Soroti by WVI
World Vision International is an ecumenical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to provide care for children in Korea. In 1975, emergency and advocacy work was added to World Vision’s objectives. It is active in over 100 countries with a total revenue including grants, product and foreign donations of USD $3.14 billion. The charity was co-founded in 1950 as World Vision Inc. by Robert Pierce, Kyung-Chik Han and Frank Phillips. It was founded after Pierce was invited to Korea by Han to speak at Young Nak Church, followed by another speech in Seoul. After the breakout of the Korean War weeks later, Pierce and Han continued to collaborate on relief efforts in the region.
Vacancy Post Name:
- MEAL Assistant
Number of Vacant Post
- World Vision International (WVI)
Last Date to Apply
- 13th March 2023
- Soroti, Uganda
- Project Coordinator
- Bachelor Degree in Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Public health, Demography, Biostatistics, or a related field is required.
- At least 3 year’s work experience
- Work experience in health programming especially ICCM projects highly desired
- At least three years of work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and research.
Key Outputs/ Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the local government technical officers and partners to leverage use of the project information systems; and the district/local government information management systems e.g., HMIS, EMIS.
- Document best practices, lesson learned and success stories about the ICCM grant
- Lead the review, learning and reflection meetings in the on-project implementation, and evaluations.
- Build capacity of project, Project staff and partners on key ICCM concepts and MEAL components.
- Undertake collection of primary and secondary data, and analysis to inform assessment for potential interventions in the target communities; special studies/operation research studies required to improve Grants programming.
- Develop and administer performance monitoring tools to track project indicators; in line with the program implementation and M&E plans.
Advertisement details and Apply Now
View More Jobs:
|Sponsorship Operations Officer|