Manager Job 2023 at Nairobi by Absa Bank Career. Absa Bank, is a commercial bank in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Manager to join their team.
Manager Job 2023 at Nairobi by Absa Bank
Absa Bank Kenya Plc, formerly Barclays Bank Kenya Limited, is a commercial bank in Kenya and a subsidiary of South Africa-based Absa Group Limited. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya, the central bank and national banking regulator. The bank’s history traces from 1916 when the National Bank of South Africa (now First National Bank) opened a branch. In 1925, National Bank of South Africa was merged with the Anglo-Egyptian Bank and the Colonial Bank in 1925 to form Barclays Bank (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas). This brought the Kenyan operations under Barclays Bank.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Manager: Compliance and Anti Money Laundering – First Assurance Company Ltd
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Absa Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies.
- 8+ years working in Financial Services firm (or another highly regulated, complex, multi-national corporation) in a Compliance, Advisory, Risk or other control function.
- Facilitate and embed policies, processes, and business requirements to ensure that risk is sufficiently mitigated in BUSINESS.
- Conduct reviews on the High-Risk Reviews that have been performed.
- Ensure the maintenance of the High-Risk database and provide reports as and when these are required.
- There is a framework for managing the process for the escalation of dispensations / waivers to the Head of Financial Crime on behalf of a BU.
- Assist the relevant BUs in the interpretation of policies and standards as required.
- Monitor, by checking, that relevant BUs provide awareness and training programmes in respect of Money Laundering, Sanctions and Bribery & Corruption in accordance with the statutory requirements and report on completion of training.
- Provide relevant, accurate and updated information on request or in terms of agreed timelines to be included in various stakeholder reports such as CRC, Combined Assurance, Exco.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships the BUSINESS BUs with the aim of 3 understanding their business needs.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online