Manager Job 2023 at Lilongwe by Standard Bank Career. Standard Bank, is a Commercial Bank operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Manager to join their team.
Manager Job 2023 at Lilongwe by Standard Bank
Standard Bank Plc, previously known as the Commercial Bank of Malawi, was registered as a commercial bank on 15 March 1969. The start-up share capital was K2.5 million and the founder shareholders were the Malawi Development Corporation (20%), Press Holdings Limited (20%) and Banco Pinto Sotto Mayor (60%). The first branch was opened in Limbe on 11 April 1970.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Manager, Trade and Africa China Banking
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Standard Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 25th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- Holder of a degree in Business Commerce.
- At least 05 to 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in developing, designing and enabling segment value propositions.
- Experience in structuring or evaluating credit and international trade solutions.
- Experience in dealing with the public sector related to business/trade as well as the Chinese community.
- Experience with products and processes across multiple segments and platforms.
- Partner with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and Ecosystems to drive the delivery of multi-products and services for the client.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Direct, Universal Bankers, Regional Managers, Branch Managers, Relationship Managers etc. to achieve Trade Finance sales.
- Stay abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide innovative and value-added services to clients who are served by many renowned organizations.
- Lead and drive for constructive and speedy resolution of client queries and complaints.
- Retain a key focus on client relationships, client experience and operational efficiency.
- Drive and oversee Trade Finance sales across the entire BCC country network by managing the Trade value chain to maximize revenues and profitability in line with set objectives.
- Economic Capital Management.
- Adopting practical approaches.
- Financial Acumen.
- Articulating information.
- Financial Management (Financial).
- Team Working.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs
|Abt Associates||Safeguarding Specialist|
|Abt Associates||Entomology Field Coordinator|
|Abt Associates||IEC Officer|
|CRS||Head of Programming|