Manager Institutional Banking Job 2023 at Kampala by DTB Career. DTB, is a commercial Bank in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Manager Institutional Banking to join their team.
Manager Institutional Banking Job 2023 at Kampala by DTB
Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) is a leading regional bank, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). An affiliate of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), DTB has operated in East Africa for over seventy years. DTB’s focus on the SME sector and commitment to enhancing convenience for customers through branch network expansion has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years. With over one hundred and thirty branches in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi, some of which are 24/7 digital branches, DTB is committed to enabling people to advance with confidence and success. The Bank’s heritage and values are articulated in its brand promise, Achieve More, and brought to life through an engaged diverse workforce.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Manager Institutional Banking
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
Last Date to Apply
- 06th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
- Ensure growth in customer deposits and assets by developing and managing relationships with Non-Governmental Organizations, Faith Based Organizations, Government Institutions, Education Institutions, Financial Institutions, Non-Financial Institutions, professional firms, and general Corporates in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop contacts within the community to increase business development opportunities for Institutional banking business.
- Develop and implement cross selling strategies. Proactively keep current with economic and financial situations relating to new and existing Customer Relationships.
- Contribute to the profitability of the Institutional Banking Business and the bank by working closely with various departments and stakeholders.
- Actively guide the negotiation and structuring of business transactions through the sales process with the aim of attaining value for both the bank and the client.
- Monitor and review business performance and apply intervention strategies to ensure achievement of business growth.
- Responsible for the growth of the Institutional Banking business to ensure both IB income and portfolio growth targets are achieved.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th March 2023.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.