Logistics Associate Job 2023 at Lilongwe by WFP Career. WFP, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Logistics Associate to join their team.
Logistics Associate Job 2023 at Lilongwe by WFP
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. As the international community has committed to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition by 2030, one in nine people worldwide still do not have enough to eat. Food and food-related assistance lie at the heart of the struggle to break the cycle of hunger and poverty.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Logistics Associate
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
Last Date to Apply
- 16th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
Type of Contract:
- Service Contract
- 12 Months (Renewable)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science or Business Management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Fluency in English Language is Required.
- Support health programs in coordinating and facilitating operational decision-making meetings where the supply chain dashboard and analysis are the basis of discussion.
- Facilitate the design of the standard operation procedures (SOP) to ensure standardized and timely data sharing, list focal points, roles and responsibilities; to timely update, validate, and analyze the supply chain dashboard.
- Train and support Ministry of Health staff and health supply chain actors in the usage of analytical products and data analysis tools.
- Support HTSS management as the technical focal point for WFP-funded projects, providing overall coordination of joint initiatives and monthly project status updates.
- Recommend system and/or process improvements to further enhance the performance of the Malawi public health supply chain.
- Produce monthly supply chain dashboards to support health programs such as Essential Medicines, TB and others.
- Engage with all relevant health supply chain actors (HTSS, CMST, Health Programs, district and health facilities).
- Work closely with the various focal points of the health supply chain actors, especially those in monitoring and evaluation to validate data quality and assumptions.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (Power Query) and PowerPoint is required.
- Previous experience with data analysis is required; plus experience with data visualization tools (i.e., Tableau or Power BI) is preferred.
- Exposure to health supply chains and working with the public sector is preferred.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online