Lecturer Job 2023 at Nairobi by Riara University Career. Riara University, is a private university in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Lecturer to join their team.
Lecturer Job 2023 at Nairobi by Riara University
Riara University is a dynamic private university accredited in Kenya by the Commission for University Education and the Council of Legal Education. The University prides itself in having very good partnerships with industry, high employability rates, and a fulfilling, collegial culture.
Vacancy Post Name:
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Riara University
Last Date to Apply
- 31st March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Dean of Faculty
- Be a holder of a PhD in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related subjects or as appropriate to the discipline.
- Be a holder of CPA (K) or ACCA
- Be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya ICPAK or any other
- A Holder of Masters Business Administration or its equivalent in Finance/ Accounting /Economic Degree in either of the above fields of study will have more than ten years teaching/research experience with proven evidence of continuing doctoral studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying research and scholarship opportunities and actively participate in development of proposals, and funding concept notes;
- Develop partnerships for securing social and monetary resources to conduct research in his/her field of specialization;
- Guide and supervise both undergraduate and post-graduate students in project papers and research;
- Assist the Dean of Faculty in developing demand driven course materials and supervision of teaching and assessment across all levels and programs;
- Work closely with the dean, and team members to develop and enhance delivery of curriculum through blended learning (face-to-face and online learning platforms);
- Carry the teaching load which reflects workload equity across all staff and be involved in at least some of the large classes and in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- Identify opportunities for students to participate, including students’ led workshops, seminars and competitions;
- Assist in organizing and guiding students to participate in community service, and similar platforms that enhance student’s life-long learning and professional development.
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to send their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Vice Chancellor by 31st March 2023.
Applications should be forwarded to the Email; email@example.com, with the job position as the Email title.
View More Jobs:
|Head of Supply Chain Management|
|KCA University||Head of Finance|
|UNDP||System Software and Database Analyst|