Lecturer – Computing and Informatics Job 2023 at Mombasa by MKU Career. MKU, is a Private University in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Lecturer – Computing and Informatics to join their team.
Lecturer – Computing and Informatics Job 2023 at Mombasa by MKU
Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. MKU is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Mombasa with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as Open Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) centres located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Lecturer – Computing and Informatics
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Mount Kenya University (MKU)
Last Date to Apply
- 06th March 2023
- Mombasa, Kenya
- School of Computing and Informatics
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (for special cases outlined on MKU teaching staff appointments and promotions guidelines, 2020)
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant area of specialization from a recognized/accredited university;
- Demonstrated hands on skills in software development and databases.
- At least three (3) years teaching experience at university level and demonstrated hands on skills in software development and databases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to the teaching requirements as per the curriculum.
- Administration of Continuous Assessments Tests.
- Examination Setting, Administration & Marking.
Apply For This Job Now