Laboratorian Job 2023 at Kampala by Mukwano industries Career. Mukwano industries, is a conglomerate based operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Laboratorian to join their team.
Laboratorian Job 2023 at Kampala by Mukwano industries
Mukwano industries Uganda Limited is the leading conglomerate in East and Central Africa and a major player in key business sectors covering manufacturing, agriculture, and logistics supply chain that drives the Ugandan economy. Its origins date back to 1910 when members of the family first set foot in East Africa and established a trading company. The business has grown through the visionary diversification into various areas of manufacturing, agriculture, property development, and logistics, and supply-chain management.
Vacancy Post Name:
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Mukwano industries
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Quality Control Officer.
- Diploma in any Science related discipline with a bias in Chemistry.
- 1 year of relevant experience in a similar field is required.
Key Result Areas:
- Monitor the physical characteristics of products on the production line.
- Collect samples & perform basic quality analysis of products, semi products and raw materials.
- Prepare daily activity reports for submission to the Quality Control Officer.
- Liaise with Production Supervisors on quality related matters.
- Perform simple repairs and/or calibrations of equipment.
- Prepare reagents for laboratory tests where required.
Skills & Professional Attributes:
- Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion.
- Effective Verbal and written communication.
- Customer service orientation skills.
- Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence.
If finding & hiring great talent excites you, we would like to get into a conversation with you. Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement from 01st March 2023 to 15th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.