ITC Programme Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the ITC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Programme Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ITC.
ITC Programme Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 21, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 28, 2022.
|ITC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Trade Centre (ITC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 28, 2022|
ITC Programme Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Trade Centre (ITC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Dadaab, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Advanced knowledge of English. Knowledge of Swahili is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualifications in Economics, Commerce, or Business Administration, would be an asset.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in programme or project administration related to business and entrepreneurship development. Experience working on trade related technical assistance projects.
- Experience working with the business community in Kenya, including with refugee businesses desirable. Experience delivering trainings, particularly entrepreneurship and business development trainings, desirable.
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, ABLI-G, and the overall guidance of the Director of the Division of Country Programmes, the Project Assistant may be responsible for the following duties within the scope of the Area Based Livelihoods Initiative-Garissa:
- Assists in the coordination of programme/project planning and preparation work for MSME Development and entrepreneurship in Dadaab and Garissa Town, Garissa County, Kenya; monitors status of programme/project proposals and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval.
- Compiles, summarizes, and presents basic information/data on specific project and topics or issues related to MSME Development in Garissa Count, Kenya and, when relevant East Africa, as well as digital entrepreneurship.
- Reviews project documents, especially cost plans/budgets, for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to relevant parties upon approval.
- Serves as focal point for administrative coordination of programme/project implementation activities related to business and entrepreneurship development, involving liaison with diverse organizational unit to initiate requests, obtain necessary clearances, process and follow-up on administrative actions, e.g. recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, training/study tours, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment and services, etc.
- Compiles, summarizes and enters data on project delivery; drafts related status reports, identifying shortfalls in delivery, budget overruns, etc., and brings to the attention of management.
- Provides general office assistance; responds to complex information requests and inquiries; reviews, logs and routes incoming correspondence; sets up and maintains files/records; organizes meetings, workshops; handles routine administrative tasks, such as maintaining attendance records, assessing telephone billing, etc.
- Provides guidance/training to new/junior staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://hrapps.intracen.org/jobman/viewpdf.aspx?vid=12338 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 28, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.intracen.org|