IRC Senior Education in Emergency Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Senior Education in Emergency Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Senior Education in Emergency Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 23 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 05 May 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||23 April 2022|
|Closing Date||05 May 2022|
|Position||Senior Education in Emergency Manager|
IRC Senior Education in Emergency Manager Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: MA/BA in education.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years
- Language: Fluency in local language is a prerequisite with good spoken and written English skills
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- MA/BA in education, Educational Planning and Management, Educational leadership and/or social sciences with a minimum 6 years for BA and 3 years for MA, experience preferable in Education in Emergencies and displacement settings
- Experience in working with government counterparts and other partners at national and regional level
- NGO experience is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in facilitation of trainings/workshops
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a multi sectoral team
- Fluency in local language is a prerequisite with good spoken and written English skills
- Working knowledge of computers (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Summary Statement of Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the project team, s/he will support and organize technical capacity needs assessment and capacity building training/workshops for ERM partners, regional, zonal and woreda education officials, cluster supervisors, teachers, Kebele Education and Training Bord (KETB) and SMC/PTA members.
- Facilitate joint supervision and monitoring visits with partners, woreda education offices and regional education bureau staff to provide technical support to cluster supervisors, head teacher, teachers and facilitators.
- Ensure the documentation of monitoring findings and takes feedbacks from the joint monitoring visits.
- Support and ensure the involvement of the existing community structures in community mobilizations activities through interactive and participatory methodologies.
- In collaboration with IRC sector leads and MEAL team conduct supportive supervision and monitoring on ERM projects implementing by both IRC and sub grantees partners.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/27133?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 05 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|