IRC Safety and Security Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Safety and Security Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Safety and Security Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 11 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 May 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||11 May 2022|
|Closing Date||21 May 2022|
|Position||Safety and Security Officer|
IRC Safety and Security Officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Security trainings.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Has security trainings and/or working in security setting for minimum of 2 years.
- Has good understanding of situation analysis and awareness in Somali Region
- Previous experiences in NGO in similar position.
- Understanding of humanitarian principles and codes of conduct.
- Has excellent written and oral communications skills, must be Fluent (written and spoken) in English and local languages spoken in Somali Region (Somali).
- Strong communication: networking and representation skills and you can collaborate with stakeholders
- Must know local settings and has previous exposure to working environments in Somali Region.
- Establish and maintain contact with various actors (local authorities, NGOs, UN agencies, security forces, etc…).
- Work with Field/Camp managers and program teams at field level to build network and acceptance in local communities where IRC operates.
- Advise the leadership on the possibilities of access to the different woredas and zones.
- Develop ongoing relationships with community leaders and other power brokers within the IRC operational areas.
- Work to ensure that IRC, its mission, and work within the IRC operational areas are known and accepted.
- Strive to encourage stakeholders to work with the IRC in ensuring that staff and programs are safe, secured and allowed to continue humanitarian activities.
- SSO is required to be ethical and responsible in dealing with various actors for IRC business/operations.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|