IRC Program Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Program Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Program Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 04, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 04, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
IRC Program Manager Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Lodwar, Kenya.
- Education: Degree in public health, nursing, clinical medicine, or medicine.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Duty Station: Lodwar.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
- Requisition ID: req25539
- Job Title: Program Manager- Core Group Polio – Global Security Project.
- Sector: Health.
- Employment Category: Fixed Term.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Open to Expatriates:
- Location: Lodwar, Kenya.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Degree in public health, nursing, clinical medicine, or medicine.
- Advanced degree in public health is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience with community-based surveillance, Community health programs, public health surveillance, IDSR, or epidemic response operations with at least 2 years’ experience at project management level.
- Experience working closely with Ministry of Health and Directorate of Veterinary Services on disease surveillance and immunization programs/activities at county or national level.
- Ability to regularly collaborate with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock, and partners in technical working groups, one health forum, and CBS-related forums, while maintaining positive professional relationships.
- Familiarity with diseases of epidemic potential, and One Health principles.
- Experience participating in forums with Ministry officials and partners, as a representative of the organization.
- A team-oriented and collaborative approach; flexible and responsive when working with other departments and teams.
- Experience in supporting a team of staff, especially the staffs working in borders areas.
- Competent in Windows, MS office programs, email, and database (HMIS, EPI-Info) experience.
- Strong assessment, project planning, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills (Written and Spoken).
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and flexibility.
Technical Coordination and support:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of community-based surveillance, routine immunization, and supplemental immunization activities throughout the county, and provide project oversight in accordance with project deliverables. Participate in the development of work plans, budgets, and reports for the implementation of CBS activities.
- Supervise the implementation of CBS in the CGP_GHS project in county, with close monitoring for quality control in the field.
- Support the health staff, animal health assistants, and community mobilizers in working as a team, managing CBS alerts, and coordinating with authorities for investigation and response.
- Participate and provide support as guided by the project priorities in AFP surveillance, Priority zoonotic diseases outbreak investigation, polio outbreak investigation, case, and contact tracing.
- He/She is expected to work hand in hand with the county disease surveillance coordinator and County Veterinary officer in organizing for and training health facility staff at the facility level on CBS surveillance on polio and Zoonotic diseases.
- S/he will be training and building capacity within the county and with MOH/Partners as relevant and timely actions to CBS alerts raised by community mobilizers and community disease reporters.
- Take part in Cross border meetings and implementation of cross border polio eradication activities.
- Analyze CBS data on a daily and weekly basis to act on critical alerts and summarize alerts and zero report performance.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/25539?c=rescue to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|