IRC Hygiene Promotion officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Hygiene Promotion officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Hygiene Promotion officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 26 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||26 March 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
|Position||Hygiene Promotion officer|
IRC Hygiene Promotion officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: at least 4 years
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University Degree in Environmental Health, Public Health, Nursing, Community Development, Health Education, or any other related field from recognized University with relevant experience of at least 4 years for degree and 1 years for Masters- Essential in the sector.
- Relevant work experience on hygiene promotion with I/NGO in development, emergency or refugee settings – Preferable
- Very good written and spoken English – Essential and Tigrigna is an asset
- Previous experience of implementing participatory hygiene promotion and sanitation methods (e.g. PHAST, CLTS/H, CHC, CHAST) and organizing campaigns on key hygiene themes – Preferable
- Previous experience of implementing institutional (schools & health facilities) hygiene promotions/educations; – Preferable
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required; – Essential
- Very good at computer- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail
Major/Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- With support from ERR Manager, design and undertake/take part in quantitative/qualitative assessments to identify key risky hygiene behaviors, to set baseline and measure project achievements;
- Recruit, train, manage and supervise Environmental Health Agents and community health volunteers on basics of participatory hygiene promotion/education, methods/approaches, and communication and facilitation skills
- Plan and ensure the accurate distribution of Non Food Items and work with Cash Transfer programming
- Work with beneficiaries representatives to identify volunteers/incentive workers for hygiene promotion/education;
- Prepare detail work plan for hygiene promotion/education activities and ensure proper implementation of the same;
- Work with clients to select site and design to build latrines, water points and other WASH facilities for vulnerable groups , and ensure needs of most vulnerable are taken in to account at all stages of hygiene promotion intervention/s;
- Works in collaboration with other IRC staff including protection staff, government partners & key stakeholder and ensure accurate integration of the interventions;
- Monitor and supervise hygiene promotion activities in the camp
- Work with ERR Manager on development, testing, printing and positioning of culturally appropriate IEC materials, and monitoring tools and ensure proper use of the same;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/hom….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|