IRC Hygiene Promotion Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Hygiene Promotion Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Hygiene Promotion Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 30 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||30 March 2022|
|Closing Date||10 April 2022|
|Position||Hygiene Promotion Assistant|
IRC Hygiene Promotion Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSc Degree.
- Experience: 0 year
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSc Degree/Diploma in Environmental Health, public Health and Social science field
- 0-year experience for BSc Degree holders and 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders.
- NGO experience is plus.
- Hygiene promotion experience in local community settings.
- Basic computer skill (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail).
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Good command spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the local language is advantageous.
- Integrating with other team members, the Sanitation and HP assistant undertakes detail Hygiene and Sanitation need assessments.
- Assist HPO in Preparation of detail physical & financial implementation plan for emerging emergency responses.
- Assist in preparing of IEC Materials to be used at community level.
- Ensure the accurate convey of hygiene and sanitation messages.
- Prioritize community level hygiene awareness campaigns and prevention of Cholera.
- Coordinate training for community representatives on Hygiene, sanitation, and Cholera control.
- Plan and ensure the accurate distribution of Non-Food Items.
- Works closely with Zone, Woreda Water and Health Offices towards efficient and effective process of the response.
- Works in collaboration with IRC Cash transfer teams to ensure accurate integration of the interventions.
- Produces activity progress reports as per the preset reporting schedule and submit to the supervisor.
- Prepare brief emergency related monthly updates to the supervisor.
- Facilitate community participation during the emergency interventions.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|