IRC HR Systems Associate Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the HR Systems Associate position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC HR Systems Associate Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 19, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 28, 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 28, 2022|
|Position||HR Systems Associate|
IRC HR Systems Associate Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelors or equivalent.
- Experience: Human Resources background with experience updating HR systems.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: French considered a plus.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education: Bachelors or equivalent
- Work Experience: Human Resources background with experience updating HR systems
- Strong proficiency in MS Office; Excel ability to build macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, analytical capabilities and workbooks required
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information
- Experience working in a globally distributed environment
- Flexibility in daily schedule and ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system
- Update shared reference data (i.e.: cost centers, department / location hierarchies) in HR systems including Workday, Cornerstone and the IRC developed People Directory
- Build or run standard reports
- Develop standard operating procedures for the collection and maintenance of employee data supplied by the IRC user community
- Manage the intake of data from feeder systems and ensure data extracted from HR systems is processed successfully by receiving systems
- Create and maintain data uploads into HR systems
- Provide operational training to new HR users
- Periodic audits of employee data and ad-hoc support to users as they correct employee data
- Resolve assigned Tier 1 issues / questions across all HR systems
- Configure and test system improvements
- Complete ad-hoc tasks in Workday or other HR systems as needed
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/27046?c=rescue to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 28, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|