IRC Finance Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Finance Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Finance Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 09 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 May 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||09 May 2022|
|Closing Date||20 May 2022|
IRC Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Degree in Accounting.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Language: Fluent English written and spoken.
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Degree in Accounting with minimum 2 years’ experience or Diploma in Accounting with minimum 6 years experience.
- Operating excel, Word and Access is required. Knowledge of Sun Accounting system and/or other accounting software is advantageous
- Experience working in remote and hardship areas.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Reviews payment requests <3750 USD to verify that all the necessary supporting documents have been attached and that the payments are for eligible expenditures as per the grant agreement.
- Makes sure that all payments are made after approval has been obtained from the designated official.
- Monitor checks are used sequentially, appropriately and completed correctly.
- Checks cash payment vouchers and the related documents submitted by the cashier for replenishment are correctly and reconciled with the documents and the cash count.
- Ensure that all cash operation procedures and internal controls are strictly followed.
- Carries out cash count at the end of every day and at any other interval as per the IRC policy.
- Records all cash in office, petty cash, adjustment, Accruals and bank transactions on the excel format using the correct T codes.
- At the end of the month and 15th of every month
- Reconciles cash balance per records with the result of cash count,
- Reconciles bank balance as per records with the balance on bank statement (Prepare Bank Reconciliation),
- Investigates and explains any difference arising from the reconciliation, if any.
- Share error free financial reports prepared in excel format twice in a month to Finance Manager
- Assist Finance Manager on Provide training on IRC financial policy rules and procedures.
- Oversees that the office’s cash operations are carried out properly and whenever irregularities are observed, report to Finance Manager.
- Compile and send cash projection every quarter to finance manager jijiga.
- Prepare & Send cash transfer request to Finance manager 3 times in every month as per schedule
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|