IRC Finance Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Finance Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Finance Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 26 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||26 March 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
IRC Finance Manager Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Gambella, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BA Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of Six years
- Language: Fluent spoken and written Afan Oromo is Mandatory.
- Duty Station: Gambella
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BA Degree in accounting or MBA from Recognized University
- A minimum of Six years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate well English
- Operating MS office applications and other software.
Main Duties and Responsibly:
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are in compliance with IRC and funding source policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Manages the finance department activities and schedules to meet the financial reporting requirements and deadlines specified by the country program.
- Identify requirements for and develop reporting formats to aid in the management of country operations and grant expenditures.
- Hold BVA meeting on a monthly base and identify areas which needs attention of field management and program staff.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and those final reconciliations and trial balances are reviewed with the Field Coordinator.
- Closely monitors all financial activities, and keeps the Field Coordinator advised of all situations which have the potential for a negative impact on internal controls or financial performance.
- Actively participate in the preparation of donor financial reports in respect to accounting, legal and contractual requirements for all Gambella Field Office grants.
- Provided the necessary information for external, internal, donor or government audits as needed.
- In compliance with IRC Financial Policies establish, implement and monitor financial systems and operational manuals to effectively support the field office operation in all the refugee camps
- Oversees the protection of the Field Office assets (cash, inventory, etc) through the enforcement of internal control policies and procedures.
- Maintains current knowledge of local government requirements related to financial matters and ensures compliance with tax regulations and other legal requirements.
- Assists with the preparation and revision of program and grant proposals and budgets.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of the Field Office Operating Budget; including preparation of budget guidelines to assist program Managers, managers and Officers in formulating budgets.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/hom….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|