IRC Environmental Health Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Environmental Health Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Environmental Health Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 23 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 05 May 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||23 April 2022|
|Closing Date||05 May 2022|
|Position||Environmental Health Manager|
IRC Environmental Health Manager Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Assosa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: 4 + years
- Duty Station: Assosa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in civil, water resource engineering, environmental or public health or other related fields.
- 4 + years experience in WASH, preferably in a humanitarian setting (refugee camps, rural development, or emergency response) for first degree
- 3 years validated experience for post graduate.
- At least 4 + years senior level management experience.
- Assist the coordination of projects in refugee camps.
- Coordinate with Senior Hygiene Promotion officer, senior EH Officer, Senior Water Technician officer, and Addis level ERR team and other technical unit members at all levels to ensure targeted support, effective, and quality programming.
- Represent IRC in the field on matters related to WASH through participating on different humanitarian emergency coordination forums for both refugees’ camps and local community WASH projects based on the direction from Senior EHM.
- Promote project integration and team building.
- Monitor ongoing capacity building activities in the EH/ERR team, identify gaps and capacity building needs and propose targeted trainings to improve overall team capacity jointly with senior EH manager;
- Organize and conduct trainings and workshops for IRC Environmental Health staff;
- Support the EH field staff in designing & coordinating training/workshops
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/27133?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 05 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|