IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 26 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||26 March 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
|Position||Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer|
IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: First degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluent spoken and written Afan Oromo is Mandatory.
- Duty Station: Oromia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- First degree with 2 years of experience in Social Work, Sociology, Public Health, Women’s Studies, or any other Social science related field. Or diploma with 5 years of experience. 1 years of relevant experience plus post graduate degree.
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Related work and field experiences in counseling or social service provision with women and adolescent girls.
- Demonstrated confidence in discussing intimate gender and sexuality issues.
- Able to maintain GBV and protection principles at all times – including knowledge and practical application of the GBV Guiding Principles and PSEA.
- Familiarity working in the region is an advantage.
Detailed Responsibility and Tasks:
- Conduct trainings on Gender Based Violence (GBV) response and prevention to government and non-government service providers based on field sites needs’, requests and scheduling.
- Provide psychological first aid to GBV survivors and mentor and train social works.
- Be seconded at government institution and provide technical support on GBV case management and counseling support.
- Support the implementation and monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- In collaboration with the CP service providers, hold community awareness raising activities/ keep fit on GBV concerns
- Work on monthly and progress reports.
- Develop CWI communication materials (brochures, leaflets) as needed.
- Establish community groups and build their capacity on GBV response and prevention.
- Establish good partnership with different actors including schools and provide technical support.
- Conduct monthly BVA reviews and make appropriate recommendations to CWI manager and CWI Addis team as needed.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/hom….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|