IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 05 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 April 2022.
IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||05 April 2022|
|Closing Date||16 April 2022|
|Position||Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer|
IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: First degree.
- Experience: 2 year
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- First degree with 2 years of experience in Social Work, Sociology, Public Health, Women’s Studies, or any other Social science related field. Or diploma with 5 years of experience. 1 years of relevant experience plus post graduate degree.
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Related work and field experiences in counseling or social service provision with women and adolescent girls.
- Demonstrated confidence in discussing intimate gender and sexuality issues.
- Able to maintain GBV and protection principles at all times – including knowledge and practical application of the GBV Guiding Principles and PSEA.
- Familiarity working in the region is an advantage.
Detailed Responsibility and Tasks:
- Conduct trainings on Gender Based Violence (GBV) response and prevention to government and non-government service providers based on field sites needs’, requests and scheduling.
- Provide psychological first aid to GBV survivors and mentor and train social works.
- Be seconded at government institution and provide technical support on GBV case management and counseling support.
- Support the implementation and monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- In collaboration with the CP service providers, hold community awareness raising activities/ keep fit on GBV concerns
- Work on monthly and progress reports.
- Develop CWI communication materials (brochures, leaflets) as needed.
- Establish community groups and build their capacity on GBV response and prevention.
- Establish good partnership with different actors including schools and provide technical support.
- Conduct monthly BVA reviews and make appropriate recommendations to CWI manager and CWI Addis team as needed.
- Support in prevention program activity design of effective community outreach and engagement strategies to strengthen the protective environment for women and girls and maximize the community impact including engaging men and boys.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|