IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child Protection Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 26 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||26 March 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
|Position||Child Protection Officer|
IRC Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluent spoken and written Afan Oromo is Mandatory.
- Duty Station: Oromia
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University Degree in Social Science, Social Work, psychology/Sociology with 2 years of proven experience for postgraduate, 4 years for a degree.
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written English, and Amharic languages
- Experience in capacity building and mentoring.
- Good computer skills: MS Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Good understanding of CP program approaches and practice.
- Confirmed experience in developing competency-based training modules!
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in working with harmed and at-risk children in NGO working system
- Fluent spoken and written Afan Oromo is Mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Planning Development and Implementation
- Undertake and ensure situational assessments, data collection, compiling and analyzing are to the required standard.
- Participate in the development of CP strategy, approaches and contribute actively in its revision, monitoring and improvement.
- Takes primary responsibility for the implementation and follow-up of CP program including development/update of relevant strategies, SOPs and referral pathways, case management, CP IMS, psychosocial support interventions and community-based support for at-risk children including unaccompanied/separated children.
- Ensure well-coordinated to address needs and cases concerning
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/hom….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|