IRC Child protection Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the IRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child protection Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with IRC.
IRC Child protection Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 02 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 April 2022.
|IRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||02 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 April 2022|
|Position||Child protection Assistant|
IRC Child protection Assistant Jobs 2022
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 6 years
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University Degree in Sociology or psychology preferred or any other social science fields
- 6 years of working with children experience for diploma holders or 3 years with the first degree.
- 1 year of relevant working with children plus postgraduate degree.
- Experience in capacity building and mentoring.
- Good computer skills: MS Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Good understanding of CP program approaches and practice.
- Confirmed experience in developing competency-based training modules!
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply!
Detailed Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist the team in the assessment of the living conditions of children in the camp and participate in the development of an appropriate strategy in addressing their needs.
- Facilitate the involvement of children and the community (leaders and parents) in the child-friendly space and document the progress made.
- Support (the incentive workers) team leaders and social workers in the monitoring, verification, and documentation of cases of children.
- Follow-up the preparation and implementation of case action plan and home visit conducted by the social workers.
- Carry out data Entry into the Child Protection Information System (CP IMS) database.
- Assist the child protection officer in facilitating and organizing appropriate care arrangement, and suitable alternative care system with close supervision and attention to the individual concerns of children.
- Through working with CP committees identify potential foster families for unaccompanied and separated children in collaboration with social workers and community leaders.
- Organize and facilitate positive parenting (Family Make the Difference) weekly sessions.
- Assist the child rights clubs to demonstrate to the community and the concerning bodies about protection concerns that children are facing and promote the participation of children in all matters affecting their lives.
- Organize and lead psychosocial support activities at (the Safe Healing and Learning Space (SHLS).
- Work closely with the CP Officer in the celebration of international events days and other awareness-raising sessions.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rescue.org|